Be prepared to be informed and educated — and sometimes entertained! — throughout the entire process of buying or selling real estate. Communication, communication, communication, in addition to location, location, location.
I’m a third-generation Colorado native, which means you’ll get the “inside scoop” on the metro-Denver (and surrounding) neighborhoods, lifestyle, and real estate market.
What’s in It for You
● Realtor, Not an Agent. There is a difference. Realtors agree to abide by and uphold the National Association of Realtors’ Code of Ethics. That's important, especially since your home purchase or sale will involve hundreds of thousands, or even millions, of your dollars.
● Fiduciary Responsibility: These duties are the highest duties known to the law — loyalty, confidentiality, disclosure, obedience, reasonable care and diligence, and accounting.
● Consultant and Educator: Go ahead, please ask me a bunch of questions — that’s what I’m here for — and I’ll ask you questions, too. As a former award-winning journalist, I know how to ask the RIGHT questions to best educate and empower YOU. A real estate transaction involves many moving parts — purchase offers, amendments, title insurance, inspection objections, closing costs, earnest money, and more. Yikes! Don’t worry, because when we work together, I’ll help you feel confident in making the best and most-well-informed decisions for you.
● Team Member: Help yourself to the expertise of my entire team, such as mortgage lenders, home inspectors, skilled tradespeople, insurance agents, and title companies.
● Transaction Coordinator: Nearly 100 phone calls and emails, about 100 documents, and more than 40 signatures are needed to complete your transaction. You’ll be confident in knowing that you have an overseer of all transactional details.
● Turbulence Navigator: You will arrive at your destination in the least amount of time and aggravation.
● Charitable: On behalf of you, I donate a portion of each closing to one of two local nonprofit organizations — the Denver Dumb Friends League or the Colorado Make-A-Wish Foundation.
● A Good Person!: All the above points are meaningless if I’m not a nice and caring person, but thankfully, I am! :)